Oto about to pop!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lilim10

AC Members
Aug 7, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
June
Whoa! Congrats! Breeding otos is supposed to be extremely difficult, good job!

Adroit

AC Members
Apr 3, 2008
Hoochi Mama, that oto is about to go

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
Technically, that oto isn't really special, it's just a female with a bunch of empty eggs in her. But it's still something to get excited about if you have other otos! :grinyes:

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Oh, the poor dear! LOL That cannot be comfortable...

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
LoL, not special?? That's the best female oto picture I've seen! Congrats and keep us updated.I don't think I've seen better on the net, at least by looking at that picture you know 100% that it's about to spawn.... or it has tumor. lol goodluck with everything. Thats one fat mama

lovemybarbs

AC Members
Dec 23, 2006
Midwest
Beer gut?? :grinyes:

gatotsu77

AC Members
May 17, 2006
LoL, not special?? That's the best female oto picture I've seen! Congrats and keep us updated.I don't think I've seen better on the net, at least by looking at that picture you know 100% that it's about to spawn.... or it has tumor. lol goodluck with everything. Thats one fat mama
I agree, it is a great picture, but I believe the poster intended to imply something more along the lines of "The fact that the oto is huge may or may not bring you any viable offspring, as it may or may not be fertilized. (just full of eggs) If its the only oto in the tank, don't count on there being offspring. If it is not the only oto in the tank, you're in for a treat."

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
I agree, it is a great picture, but I believe the poster intended to imply something more along the lines of "The fact that the oto is huge may or may not bring you any viable offspring, as it may or may not be fertilized. (just full of eggs) If its the only oto in the tank, don't count on there being offspring. If it is not the only oto in the tank, you're in for a treat."
Exactly. But it still means I'm excited for that person and I would also be excited if I saw this in my tank. :grinyes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store