My first tattoo!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

jessiej83

Frog on a Hog
May 23, 2006

SubluxT7

Biology Major
Jul 29, 2006
Virginia Beach, VA
Real Name
Sandra
Welcome to the wonderful world of tatoos. I like your's very much. Be careful though, they are addictive. I started out small on my first one, and my largest to date now is about a foot long. Good luck and keep it clean! Oh..btw...when you go to bed, use old crappy sheets. The ink will bleed out onto your sheets guaranteed and they are permenantly stained.

SubluxT7

jessiej83

Frog on a Hog
May 23, 2006
Welcome to the wonderful world of tatoos. I like your's very much. Be careful though, they are addictive. I started out small on my first one, and my largest to date now is about a foot long. Good luck and keep it clean! Oh..btw...when you go to bed, use old crappy sheets. The ink will bleed out onto your sheets guaranteed and they are permenantly stained.

SubluxT7
Thanks! I got it done at the end of June so it is already healed.
I know what you mean about them being addictive!
I am already planning my next one:grinyes:........

crashlee916

the crashmeister
Jul 25, 2008
Sacramento, CA
i love it!!! its sick how it really looks like it is grabbing your skin...... i give it a 10!!! :)

jessiej83

Frog on a Hog
May 23, 2006
Very nice tat!
looks cool
i love it!!! its sick how it really looks like it is grabbing your skin...... i give it a 10!!! :)
I love it too and I can see some more and expanding of that one in your future :D
Thanks! :D I love it! I've been showing it off everywhere I go!
When I was waiting for it to heal completely, I couldn't shave that part of my leg but I didn't care I still showed it off by asking if people wanted to see my "hairy toad" lol!:p:

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Congratulations. Nice avatar, BTW...lol.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Very cool tat! I recently got one of an angel fish (FW) someday i will get a decent pic and post it! Tats are SOOO addictive!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store