First Pics of baby discus...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pink Pat

AC Members
Jan 1, 2003
Planet earth
Visit site
Although I am a big(ger) fan of the natural colors of the Discus, these fish look quite attractive in this setting. Wonderful pictures and a healthy looking aquarium. Very well done. Thank you for sharing them with us.

PP

NJ Devils Fan

#1 Devils fan
Oct 28, 2002
Yonkers, NY
members.tripod.com
AWESOME!!!! Great looking tank there. I am thinking of getting a 55g someone around me is selling and putting discus in it. This makes me want them even more.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Me too NJDF...I'm sure I'll make the leap sooner or later...though I might wait for a good deal on a 125g tank first. That's a great sized tank for discus.

Dapple2

AC Members
Jul 3, 2003
Oregon
pictures.care2.com
Nice colouring! Is that a tiger lotus I spy to the left of the algae balls?

andruboz

Senile Member
Jan 6, 2003
texas
home.satx.rr.com
njdf - i thought your mom didnt even want the 10g set up after you got the bowfront. did she have a change of heart?

NJ Devils Fan

#1 Devils fan
Oct 28, 2002
Yonkers, NY
members.tripod.com
Your right lol. I would have to do some good thinking and planing before I said anything. I could just get it and then decide what to do later. She isn't like, "NO, your not getting ANYTHING!!!!." I might put it in the living room or something where everyone could see it. She would be really happy if I got just the tank and built a stand myself and did a nasty job on it. It's on a positive side too because we are redoing the living room.

Good memory there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store