FS Manzanita Driftwood

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
I have a package of 9 pieces of beautiful Manzanita. The package has pieces that range from 8" to 24" with various diameters. If interested PM me for price or you can check it out at aquabid.com. Here are some pictures.

DSCN3244.JPG DSCN3245.JPG DSCN3246.JPG DSCN3247.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
NEW INTERIM RULES AND REGULATIONS:

Regular Member Sales:

- A price and location MUST be posted, along with whether or not shipping is available, or the item is for local sale only.

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
I like some pieces. Nice wood! Bump for you

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
No. It will save on shipping if they are dry. They should be soaked and/or boiled or whatever you like to do to things before you add wood/rocks to your aquarium. I do have other pieces that are more "branchy" and "golden" if interested.

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Manzanita is a very hard wood. Harder than oak and has very beautiful red markings throughout it. Mainly found in the southwest and desert.

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
No. It will save on shipping if they are dry. They should be soaked and/or boiled or whatever you like to do to things before you add wood/rocks to your aquarium. I do have other pieces that are more "branchy" and "golden" if interested.

Just curious, would you be willing to sell any pieces individually?

spunjin

Manzanita Supplier
Aug 7, 2008
Ridgecrest, CA
seanrubino.com
Real Name
Sean Rubino
Camera Used
iPhone X
Paperdragon, what kind/size are you looking for. I have some small branchy pieces and some really long branchy pieces as well as some that are pictured. I would prefer to sell them in small to medium sized packages but if individual pieces are in demand I will accommodate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store