Will in time, I will begin a article on the information to do with eels

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OldManOfTheSea

AC Members
Mar 21, 2007
Hillsborough NC
A long while ago, I was to put together a load of data on information to do within eels. But the problem be was, the data that I was to offer was not all together my own personal research. But from so many others, as from myself. The data will however take a good long while to put together, I will write it out on paper, for which my hand written suffers none as to my typing do, due to my physical and mentally issues.

I spoken to my daughter who will type out my article that will go into my own personal thread, and if any questions or comments, they will just have to be made in a new thread. If I was to write this as I will do, I will still make a serious number of errors in my grammar for I found this out from other times, that I can not type it out the same.

This article is to cover many areas of the eel, which are to do within their bodily functions, and internal organs. Even the few major illnesses which affects them. You will be pretty much surprised in which they be, but for the most part, are unheard of occurring, while in captivity.

I figure that this be the only way I could list the eel information fact that I known about, starting from the beginning of the 19 Century, and what I mean by that is, some the info that I can offer in this be from the beginning , following after the year 1900, with little data going back even another few decades.

But you will just be the same, very much surprised in what I will say in all this, even still, you may have questions about, but most when the time comes to your reading the data on eels, you need best to keep an open mind.

Maybe most who lost their eel, maybe with reading something as this, maybe will give those a wider knowledge to do within the eel. For not forget one thing, I had the male dragon eel, which later I sold, but it was serious injured, and I treated the eel, and even after I said that he was on his back, acting as if he be taking his last breath, he still made a grand recovery

So, little by little, I will write this out, and each part when completed, after my daughter types it for me and email it, I can paste in part, this information to do within eels.

To bad however that I can not use the help of my daughter when I start my typing on my reef tank, I guess there, people will how to continue on thinking that im no idea in what im talking about, LOL.
Buddy ><{{{{">

wantvws

AC Members
Jul 15, 2007
Waynesboro, VA
I agree...I've read your other threads too over the last year or so and am interested to see your reef tanks when they are set up!
Robbie

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store