My Aquariums

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

(EviL DeaD)

Crazy Cat Guy
Aug 20, 2008
El Paso Tx
oneworldon-line.com
Well had some free time so thought I post pictures of my tanks. Keep in mind they are works in progress, also considering getting ready of them freakin Swords, too big.

The first one is my 20 Gal high, currently stocked with 6 pink glowlights, 2 male fancy guppies and one female guppy. Im going to adopt 2 Fruit Tetras, some Mickey Mouse Platies, and one female Betta. Also the same person is giving me 3 more large Swords of the same size as the ones I have.
Fish 001.jpg
This is my 18 Gal my lone Firemouth, and a couple MTS in there, I have been wanting to add some other livestock to the tank but I dont think I have the room. Open to suggetions!!
Fish 004.jpg
And the last is my 2.5 Gal, which only has a small colony of MTS and awaiting some Red Cherry Shrimp, but I need to get a heater first.
Fish 003.jpg

Fish 001.jpg Fish 003.jpg Fish 004.jpg

blissskr

"Who's Barry Badrinath"
Jun 22, 2008
New Hampshire
Nice looking tanks, future shrimp tank is my favorite.

lilim10

AC Members
Aug 7, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
June
I would like to see the future shrimp tank with shrimp in it! Nice tanks.

(EviL DeaD)

Crazy Cat Guy
Aug 20, 2008
El Paso Tx
oneworldon-line.com
Thanks for the compliments. As for the Swords I was thinking of trading them to some of you guys before they get any worse. I might have 3 more at the end of the month.

Any of you guys intrested? Although Ive never shipped plants before.

Also anybody recommend a good heater for my 2.5 Gal?

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store