Fish stock in 20h?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
So, my 20 gallon high has 3 blue/green chromis, and one six-line wrasse. The tank has about 13 lbs of live rock, and I have an exterior aquaclear hang on back filter. I do weekly water changes. I was just wondering if you guys think I could add anything else in the tank?

Thanks!

RyDoggsReef

Registered Member
Sep 15, 2008
actually just to correct $eaba$$'s post he only has 2 green chromis now so he could technichally get 2 ocellaris? haha sorry seabass

$eaba$$

AC Members
Sep 25, 2006
haha yes. stock is down to 2 blue/green chromis, and 1 six line wrasse.

Andrew225

A little bit of everything
Jun 26, 2007
Colorado
...nemo clownfish?...
I' msorry, but i hate people naming their clownfsih nemo, or calling clownfish nemo clownfish :p Just gets so annoying after a while.
Personally, I would say you're stocked, simply because you only have 12 lbs live rock. Not much filtration, even with the aquaclear. With that current I would personally add at -least- ten more pounds of Liverock . iknow, expensive..But, it would help your filtration massively.
Do that ,and I would recomend a few things, actually.
1: Pair of Ocellaris/percula. You don't have clowns, and wow, you want to talk about fish with personalities! Always a great choice.
2: A hi fin goby/watchman goby-shrimp pair. AN amazing symbiotic relationship that can really only be fully appreciated in small tanks.
3: Firefish. Possibly even a pair..Can be touchy, but what a great touch of color.
4: Neon goby and one of any of the afore mentioned fish.
5: Bangai Cardinal. Personally, i'm not a fan of them..Really, njust not for me. I know many, however, rave about their personality, their liveliness, and their coloration. You could probably get two as well, but might want ot just stick with one.

Hope this helps

Andrew

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store