My baby apple snails pics

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

blissskr

"Who's Barry Badrinath"
Jun 22, 2008
New Hampshire
Heres some pics I tried taking of my babies, still very small and hard for me to figure out how to take a good pic.

sed03f

a plant a fish
Jul 23, 2008
Florida
inverthobby.com
Real Name
Sarah
okay, so im not all up to date with the latest equipment, but what is that thing in the middle of the tank to the right of the picture?

is that a rubber stopper for the heater? did that come with it? if not where did you get it? I need one!

I broke a heater a couple of months ago on the bottom of the glass, and my hand was in the tank! Im so glad their advanced enough not to fry people. when we do stupid things.

zzyzx85

the casual hobbyist
Dec 3, 2007
OC, CA
Cool. What color are the parents?

okay, so im not all up to date with the latest equipment, but what is that thing in the middle of the tank to the right of the picture?
I believe that's a sponge filter. Btw, that is a dense looking sponge.

I've never seen a rubber end cover for a heater either, if that is what it is. That's a nice feature.

thebullit

smile it confuses people
Apr 29, 2007
North West, UK
all new heaters come with either rubber or plastic end protectors now. well over this end of the globe anyway.

sweet babies btw. try using the macro setting on your camara.

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
WOW! You got a lot more babies from your clutch than I did.

blissskr

"Who's Barry Badrinath"
Jun 22, 2008
New Hampshire
The heater came like that as bullit mentioned. The camera does have some type of zoom thing but I cant figure it out lol. And thats about half the babies the other ones are scattered about the tank 20L, I was surprised how many came out of the clutch myself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store