hello

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

pharoh08

AC Members
Oct 4, 2003
pa
Visit site
hi new here, but not new to fish or any other animals, been keeping fish around 7 years now, started with goldfish like most ppl till i found all the huge mistakes i was making . i also keep reptiles and small mammals.

just thought i would say hi, be nice and introduce myself, im looking for a nwe forum cause my last was pretty boreing, so if i like it here ill stay if not i was just kinda disappear one day

o by the way by favorite fish are oscars and clown loaches

'by favorite reptile is crocidile geckos

and my favorite small mammal are russian dwarf hamsters

and yea ive kept all of them , the only one i dont got now is the oscars, mainly cause ive been getting into the planted tanks latley and they dont mix with oscars:D

Rometiklan

AC Members
Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Welcome aboard...aquarium forum or Hotel California? Such a lovely place, such a lovely place. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. :cool:

yashinfan

AC Members
Jun 13, 2003
Okay, sorry Rometiklan, but that was just too weird :eek:

I am a big Hotel California and Eagles fan, but still that was just creepy. Heehee, you should've been a Senators fan considering we get a FREE Eagles concert

ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
:D

Rometiklan

AC Members
Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by yashinfan
Okay, sorry Rometiklan, but that was just too weird :eek:

I am a big Hotel California and Eagles fan, but still that was just creepy. Heehee, you should've been a Senators fan considering we get a FREE Eagles concert

ahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
:D

Awww! Really? You lucky dog. I wish they'd play a free concert here! A couple of my friends are Eagles fans. That would definitely be a night out!

Again, welcome to AC, pharoh08. If you have pics of your aquarium, we'd love to check them out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store