Instant Endler Colony

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadokari

AC Members
Feb 10, 2008
Need to thin my endler tank, maybe even get rid of all of them...
So, I need to sell my endlers by the chunks. I will be selling them in groups of "starter colony". Each group will consist of at least 1 pair + endlers of various stages.

How do these colonies work?
Simple, you basically get endlers of various stages. Plop them into your cycled tank and let nature take its course. The adults that are shipped to you should be pregnant already. By the time their new babies pop out, the young adults that I have sent should be mature already and pregnant. The babies that were shipped should then be young adults by then and thus, the cycle goes on. You'll get a nice colony within 2 months or less.

My endlers are blackbars and some throw out peacocks, PURE endlers. They have never seen or crossed with a guppy before.
Extras will always be sent, but the offer below is what I can guarantee.

Here is what I have to offer:

1 Endler pair + 3 young adults + 5 fry. (It will be a mix)

$13 dollars per colony
One colony is enough to fill a 10G tank, so keep that in mind.

Shipping will be 7 dollars for the first 2 colonies.
3 or more colonies will be a $10 shipping charge.

If you would like to simply just add a few more fish to your colony order, PM me to discuss. I can only add fry or young adults to your order though.

I also have Asolene Spixis for sale for CA residents only. 2.50 each, they range from pea to marble size. Shipping is $6 if you only want snails.
Local pick-up is always welcome!

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
Where is local pick up?

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Ya that might be nice. How much would shipping be to 28117? And how much would it be to add one young adult?

Yadokari

AC Members
Feb 10, 2008
North San Jose, CA (norcal)

Shipping prices is on the OP.
Adding an extra young adult is +1.50

luckydud13

Did you hear that?
Jun 20, 2008
Charlotte, NC
K cool, can I have a pic of your snails???????

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
I'm interested, but I'm won't be home until Oct. 11th, do you think you'll still have this going on?

Yadokari

AC Members
Feb 10, 2008
Yes, I will most likely still have these for sale. Except maybe spixis (if you're even interested in that), since I did a head count and I have approx. 15 or so for sale, with maybe a few extras set aside, enough to be used as "extras" when people purchase snails. The endlers however, are constantly breeding, so I'll have some when you're ready.

As for the snails, please be aware that this is CA only. Spixis are spixis, there are no shell damages on the spixis that I sell because I inspect them first before sending them. I want buyers to be happy with their purchase, not disappointed.

This is an old picture, but a spixi is a spixi. They look the same :p

---------

Note: Serious buyers, please PM me aside from posting in this ad.

This is going to sound really mean, but don't take it that way, please :) <- look, I'm smiling.
I just have been meaning to get this off my chest upon looking at other ads and my own ads that I have created in the past.
It's a pet peeve seeing posts that just say, "Oh wow, cool! How much?" and in reality, they don't really care about it. They either have too much time to kill or simply want a higher post number. To me, it makes no sense but... go figure. Thanks for the free bump though, :)

If you truly are interested in something, PM them AND post.

---
Posting info on what is for sale, for example, in my case: You can post something like...
Spixis are normally illegal to ship outside of state lines, so this is a good local purchase!
---
You know, random info/questions that other buyers might be interested in are GOOD posts and are completely okay. I hope you get what I mean :) Just refrain from stupid questions. And yes, stupid questions do exist. Whoever said they didn't exist lied.

That's all.
<3 you all.

Spixi.JPG

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
pics????

Yadokari

AC Members
Feb 10, 2008
Not the greatest picture in the world, but you can see the males in the pics.

IMG_0431.JPG IMG_0433.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store