My first ever berried RCS

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

DAVIDFBT

Extinct? Since when?
Feb 3, 2008
Great Lakes, Illinois
Real Name
Definitely not David
They can change their brightness depending on how dark the thing they are standing on is. I can't wait to find my first berried female.

saram521

AC Members
May 10, 2008
Georgia
www.aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Sara
Very cool :thumbsup: I remember how excited I was to see a berried female rcs in my tank for the first time, and then how much more excited I was to see a tiny, newly hatched baby!

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
Awesome! My RCS should be here by mail tomorrow and I'm so excited. I have two bamboo shrimp, one is a berried female but I know the babies won't survive unless they're in brackish water, is this true with RCS as well? Or are they okay in just fresh water? Figure I better be prepared lol!

petluvr

AC Members
Jun 5, 2008
Podunk, Va.
Real Name
Larry
Awesome! My RCS should be here by mail tomorrow and I'm so excited. I have two bamboo shrimp, one is a berried female but I know the babies won't survive unless they're in brackish water, is this true with RCS as well? Or are they okay in just fresh water? Figure I better be prepared lol!
The RCS will breed fine in FW. Good luck with them, I am fascinated by mine:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store