Homemade Halloween Decorations Anyone?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Every year me and my family setup extensive Halloween & Christmas decorations. They are not completely home made, we buy some masks and/or hands and turn them into full figures. We just got done setting up MOST of it so I figured I would share them with you guys! I know everyone here loves pictures! :)

I will post the pictures with flash and without. The camera doesn't do a great job of picking up some of the colored light, especially the blue (graveyard).

One of the favs, people have tried stealing him several times!

Drac was our very first yard monsters!

The grave yard has a bunch of "debris" in it and the grass will be allowed to grow in there till after Halloween. Next year we will probably make this bigger.

The mummy was bought because it was so good looking and 75% off because the electronics did not work. I messed with its eyes and it works perfectly! :headbang2:

Our new edition this year. He has a white light on him so that is what he looks like with or without a flash. :)

She is usually on top of a flag pole in the yard flying on her broom, you can actually see the base for it right behind her. She looked great but was so over looked so we brought her down this year.

Wolfman was just redone last year from brown to grey, I think it is much better.

I will add some pictures from last year of some stuff that is not up yet, in another post. Enjoy!! Feedback and future suggestions always appreciated!

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
Thanks everyone! There are so many things I still wanna do. I want to make settings for each creature, so they aren't just standing in a yard!

Here are some photos of last year.

I love how the spider looks after it has rained cause the fur between the joints gets all scurfy looking.

This big fellow got a new paint job this year! Same colors just fresh.

The woldman's flashing eyes!

This one just came out kinda cool.

And last but not least the generous candy bags we give out.

myswtsins

Global Moderator
Jun 15, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Jen
Camera Used
Canon PowerShot SX260 HS
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store