FS: BN Plecos for Sale!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
Hello everyone. I have a chance to take shipment of some BN plecos and I'll be offering those for sale if there is enough interest. I should be getting them this week (Wednesday, Oct. 15th) and they will be ready to ship out on Monday the 20th at the earliest. There are two sizes available, 1" and 2". These are all brown, regular finned ancistrus (BN plecos) from what the guy has told me. I will be shipping via USPS Priority for $12 with a $5 styrofoam box charge if necessary. These plecos will obtain a maximum length of ~4" or slightly longer and it's recommend by most to keep one young adult per 20 gallons of tank. I'd suggest at least 5 of the 1" plecos for the same area. You could have dozens of them at the 1" size in a 29 gallon tank by themselves. They will tolerate the higher temps that discus like so they are ideal tankmates. The prices will be as follows:

1" brown regular finned BN plecos (nonsexable): $2.50ea or 5/$10

2" brown regular finned BN plecos (possibly sexable): $4.50ea or 3/$12

Please send me a PM or email me at bstull619@hotmail.com (check email more frequently) if you are interested with the quantity of each size that you would like or any questions that you may have. Thank you for looking. -Bryan

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
15 of the 1" BN plecos and 6 of the 2" BN plecos are spoken for.

There may not be many more of the 2" size available but there are approximately 25 of the 1" still up for grabs.

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
At this point I'm no longer taking any orders since I believe I am sold out. There were 50 available and I'm sure I've had takers for 60+ of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store