FS: #1 (WILD CAUGHT) SOUTH AMERICAN FISH FOR SALE (WILL SHIP!)(NEW ARRIVALS 10-13-08)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

snookn21

AC Members
Sep 17, 2008
HELLO EVERYONE, MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT OUR LIST THIS WEEK, WE HAVE NEW ARRIVALS IN AND YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT!!!. I LIVE IN FT. MYERS FL. AND I WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE USA. I USE UPS, USPS EXPRESS, AND AIRPORT TO AIRPORT. PM ME WITH YOUR ZIP CODE AND I CAN GIVE YOU AN EXACT SHIPPING QUOTE. MOST FLORIDA RESIDENTS CAN RECIEVE ANY OF MY PACKAGES FOR $15-$20 OVERNIGHT. LOCAL PICKUP IS ALWAYS WELECOME. WE ACCEPT PAYPAL AND MONEYORDERS, OUR SHIPOUT DAYS ARE TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS OF EVERY WEEK. CHECK OUT OUR LIST AND ENJOY!!!! THANKS, SNOOKN21

I WILL SELL ALL MY FISH INDIVIDUALLY IF WANTED, I SELL THEM IN SMALL PACKS TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT WITH SHIPPING, SHIPPING COST THE SAME TO SHIP ONE FISH OR THREE FISH ON MOST OF MY ITEMS, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL EMAIL INDIVIDUAL PRICE, THANKS SNOOKN21

CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK ON AQUABID.COM ( 120/120, 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING + MANY HAPPY MKERS ), HERE'S THE LINK : CLICK ON MY AUCTIONS TO VEIW DETAILS ABOUT THE SPECIES I HAVE LISTED FOR SALE. ENJOY...
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...eller&Snookn21

PACK/FISH SPECIES PRICE AND SHIPPING INFO

THIS WEEKS NEW ARRIVALS:

L-182 STARLIGHT BUSHYNOSE
L-204 EMPEROR FLASH PLECOS
CORY HARALDSCHULTZII
CORY JULLI
CORY ARCUATUS
CORY LEUCOMELAS
CORY GUAPORE
3" ORINOCINISIS PEACOCK BASS
12"+ BLK/GOLD SPOTTED OCCELARIS PEACOCK BASS
SYNODONTIS MULTIPLINCTUS (RARE)

WILD CAUGHT SILVER AROWANA 8" $25.00 EA + SHIPPING

3" Orinocenisis PEACOCK BASS (WILD CAUGHT FROM COLUMBIA) @ $30.00 EA + shipping

12"+ CICHLA @ $50.00 + SHIPPING OVERNIGHT (I WILL SELL ALL THREE FOR $100.00 IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED!!! + SHIPPING)

RED TERROR'S (CICHLASOMA FESTAE) @ $55.00 EA + SHIPPING

ROYAL GREEN TERRORS 6"+ (WILD CAUGHT S.A)@ $32.00 EA + SHIPPING

RED HEADED SEVERUMS (WILD CAUGHT S.A.) $37.50 EA + SHIPPING

XLG. PACU'S 7"+ $20.00 EA + SHIPPING (REAL NICE)

L- SERIES PLECOS (WILD CAUGHT!!!!)

L-182 STARLITE BUSHNOSE PLECO ANCISTRUS SPECIES @ $15.00 EA + SHIPPING

L-204 EMPEROR FLASH PLECO 2 1/2" $19.00 EA (+SHIPPING COST $30-$36 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES)

L-014 GOLD PLECO 12" @ $150.00 + SHIPPING (MORE AVALIBLE) SHIPPING COST THE SAME FOR 1 OR 2 FISH.

(3 PACK) L-264 GREY LEPORACANTHICUS (SULTAN PLECO) 2" $90.00 (+ SHIPPING OVERNIGHT COST $28-$32 TO MOST ZIP CODES, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(1 PACK) L-273 GOLD TITANIC 5"+ $90.00 (+SHIPPING OVERNIGHT COST $40-$50 TO MOST ZIP CODES, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(3 PACK) L-177 IRIRI YELLOW SEAM 3" $60.00 (+SHIPPING COST $30-$36 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES)

LDA -033 SCHNEEBALL ANCISTRUS 4" $30.00 EA + SHIPPING $30-$40 SHIPPING COST THE SAME FOR 1 FISH OR 3 FISH, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!

(3 PACK) L-018 GOLD NUGGETS 2 1/2" $45.00 + SHIPPING $28-$32 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!!

L-200 5"-6"+ GREEN PHANTOM
$30.00 EA + SHIPPING OVERNIGHT COST $35-$40 FOR ONE OR THREE FISH SHIPPING IS THE SAME, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!

L-014 GOLDY SUNSHINE PLECO 2 1/2"-3" $30.00 EA (+SHIPPING COST $28-$32 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES)

(3 PACK) L-034 MEDUSA PLECO 3"+ $45.00 (+SHIPPING COST $32-$38 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES)

(3 PACK) L-201 INSPECTOR PLECO 2"+ $60.00 (+SHIPPING COST $28-$32 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES)

(3 PACK) L-075 PARA 2"+ $75.00 (+SHIPPING COST $28-$32 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES)

(3 PACK) L-002 TIGER PLECO 3"-4" $45.00 (+SHIPPING COST $28-$32 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES)

(3 PACK) L-134 LEAPORD FROG PLECO 3" $120.00 (+ SHIPPING OVERNIGHT $28-$32 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(3 PACK) L-191 ROYAL PLECO $45.00 (+ SHIPPING COST OVERNIGHT $28-$32, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(6 PACK) LONGFIN ALBINO ANCISTRUS 2" $42.00 (+ SHIPPING OVERNIGHT COST $28-$32 TO MOST ZIP CODES, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(6 PACK) LONGFIN CHOCOLATE ANCISTRUS 2"(+ SHIPPING OVERNIGHT $28-$32 TO MOST ZIP CODES, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(3) BUSHYNOSE LORI'S 6"-7" (WILD CAUGHT) $58.50 (+ SHIPPING OVERNIGHT COST $35-$40, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(3) SYNODONTIS MULTIPLINCTAS @ $48.00 + SHIPPING

CORYDORADINAE (WILD CAUGHT)

(6) STERBAI CORY XLG (WILD CAUGHT) $50.00 (+ SHIPPING COST $28-$32 OVERNIGHT TO MOST ZIP CODES)

(6)CORY HARALDSCHULTZII @ $48.00 + SHIPPING

(6) ORANGE LASER STRIPE CORY (WILD CAUGHT) $36.00 (+ SHIPPING $14.00 PRIORITY)

(6) NEON RED STRIPE CORY XLG (WILD CAUGHT) $38.00 (+ SHIPPING COST $14.00 PRIORITY)

(6) PANDA CORY LG (WILD CAUGHT) $32.00 (+ SHIPPING PRIORITY $14.00 TO MOST ZIP CODES, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(6) CORYDORAS MELANISTUS $28.00 (+SHIPPING COST $14.00 PRIORITY, TO MOST ZIP CODES, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(6) LG. CORY BLOCHI BLOCHI $32.00 (+ SHIPPING COST $14.00 PRIORITY , LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

(6) JULLI CORYS @ $28.00 + SHIPPING $14.00 PRIORITY

(6) GUAPORE CORYS @ $48.00 + $14.00 PRIORITY SHIPPING

(6) LEUCOMELAS CORY @ $32.00 + $14.00 PRIORITY SHIPPING

(6) ARCUATUS CORY AKA SKUNK COSRY @ $28.00 + $14.00 PRIORITY SHIPPING

FRESHWATER ATLANTIC STINGRAY PUPS 3"-4" $80.00 + SHIPPING

(1) XLG. DRAGON FISH 16"-18" (WILD CAUGHT) $40.00(FREE SHIPPING)

(3) SPOTTED NEDDLE FISH 4"-6" (WILD CAUGHT) $24.00 ( + SHIPPING OVERNIGHT $28-$32 TO MOST ZIP CODES, LIVE ARRIVAL GAURENTEED!!)

MFK FEEDBACK :

RedTailKinG even tho John's pics aren't show quality let me tell you people the supply is great I am sure anyone who orders will be more than satisfied tust me I was a little concerned but let me tell you he said the shipment would come in between 11am and 7pm at night how about it cam the very next day at 10am even sooner order from this guy he is great I'll post some pics of my order and you can tell for yourselves
Peacock Bass

here is how is was sent

it had 4 bags with newspaper around all the bags the water felt like it was just poured into the bags thats how nice and warm it was very well packed
here is what they look like after they went in the tank

heres what they look like after they have calmed down and got adjusted

snoopy65 Just received my fish order! All are in great shape!! Thanks

Here are my fish. I warn you now, I am camera challenged.

michelle767 ordered from John (snookn21) last week and I wanted to leave some good feedback for him. He was incredibly prompt in getting back to my emails – I usually received a response from him within a few hours of sending a message. I ordered two plecos, a L-014 and a L-204. The fish were shipped on a Thursday, arrived on a Friday, and look great. Being plecos, I haven’t seen them all that much since they went into the tank, but they have made a few trips out of their driftwood caves and seem to be in fantastic condition.
Would definitely order from him again.

Bud_Man_Jr I just got my lung today, he/she is beautiful and healthy right out of the box. I recommend you order from John if you are still wondering if you should. Easy to associate with and helpful with all your questions, thank you =] And the lung is already eating

need2ball I recieved my fish today... PERFECT transaction. I couldn't ask for anything more. I wish all my internet purchases went this smoothly. As everyone said, prompt comunication and super fast shipping. I made my payment yesterday and recieved my fish today! Packing was top notch! I would definately buy from John again... good prices, good shipping, good comunication and healthy fish. Thanks again.

corey24 got my tems today looking great already eating !!!!! transaction smooth as silk i will buy from him in the future for sure!!!!!!!!!

Pharaoh Here is a pic of the cichla that I bought. A few Occels and a few Orinos;
they are doing pretty well.

darkemotion
very cool guy to deal with nice and smooth transaction and always replys quick.. great price for TRUE orinos too
i just received my 5 orinos this morning.. ate like 30 mins after i put them in the tank. doing great and awesome price.

famous323

orinos arrive today around 1 o'clock west coast time alive and healthy, when i got home from work i put some blood worms for them to munch on and they devoured it , john has great customer service guys, highly highly recommended will definitely order from again!
i' am a happy MFK'er!

Frostyone Finally got a shot of my Festae (he usually hides anytime I come in the same room as the tank he's in), I also wanted to tell eveyone what a great guy John is to deal with. All the fish arrived in good health and my Festae took pellets the night I got him. He's still very skittish, but I'm sure once his mate arrives on Friday that'll change.

Thanks for the awesome fish John

Gdub1221 got my wild today and they seemed like they have known me for awhile, once i put them in they were already eatingh and coming up to the tank looking at me
thanks john

Maryland301 cool seller...good to work with!

Flash I just received my fish from John this afternoon. He is a terrific seller and sells top quality fish. The best pleco dealer by a mile! He made my first time online ordering a great experiance. I got 6 King Tigers and 1 GN. They are all healthy, brightly colored, well fed nop notch fish. I will be ordering from him again, and I highly recommend him as a seller and friend.
Here are some of his fish 5 minuts out of the bag... literally.

My "2.5 inch" GN I ordered.

Jamieishard So I just got my Red Headed Sevs from the MD group buy.... and im happy for the most part... the only think that dissapoints me a little is one of them is beat up...but i put some meds in and i should have them looking good as new in no time. Def gonna turn out to be awesome fish...

other then that Snookn21 is very helpful and very nice...shipping went good...easy transaction...fish deff have great potential just need some lovin lol.

10 mins out of the bag...

sabotage John thanks ALLOT.. Awesome Job on the packing the fish and communication was top notch..Would suggest doing biz with him to anyone!!!!!!!Shipping LArge cichla is tuff and John Pulled it off A++++++ John

PM ME WITH WHAT YOU WANT / YOUR ZIP CODE, OR REPLY TO THE THREAD, I AM ON MFK DAILY SO I WILL RESPOND QUICKLY!!!

SNOOKN21

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store