Breeding Cone for discus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hungriee

AC Members
Jan 24, 2008
NYC
Where can I find breeding cones? & BBS for baby discus? My discus laid again, getting ready for either fish or the cone in case they need something to lay the eggs on anotehr time.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
you can use slate next to a wall too
mine just laid eggs on a flat rock....on the bottom.

btw get bribe shrimp eggs or decapsulated eggs.

Apr 2, 2002
New York
The fish lay the eggs on it. But you can also use a cheap flower pot from the gardening center.

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Yeah, the Rosenthal Pottery is great. I have one of their pleco caves and the veggie weight. I didn't really look at the prices on there, but I think prices the have on Aquabid are very reasonable.

The pleco cave I got was 4.99 with a bonus veggie weight. I forget how much shipping was, but I think the total was between $10 and $12. Everything looked great and the packing material was great. My plecos love it! I'm sure their discus things are great too. Everything I've seen looks quite nice.

PopPopsfish

AC Members
Mar 17, 2008
PA
Where can I find breeding cones? & BBS for baby discus? My discus laid again, getting ready for either fish or the cone in case they need something to lay the eggs on anotehr time.
]

We are having 5000 made as we speak out of plastic composite that is 100% safe for aquariums I will have pricing after production.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store