Unique goldfish

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
I was looking at the feeder fish tank at my petstore and I saw a small, orange-black, koi resembling goldfish that was missing an eye, had deformed fins, and no tail.
I was thinking "olo wat if they sold it fer 20 bucks and kept it in it's own tank."
Seriously it was weird. Also it was completely alive and was swimming really well.

MudskipperFan

AC Members
Aug 5, 2008
no
Real Name
nah
I thought that they could give it special treatment until it was bought. I didn't want to buy it, because my next goldfish would possibly be a fancy one that would eat from my hands and swim to me.

SchizotypalVamp

The REAL AC Mafia
Mar 18, 2008
California
To clarify what the op means:

The title is just a way of circumventing certain rules at AC.

At his Petstore he saw a small goldfish with the unique characteristics he mentioned. He feels as if they should have given it special treatment and put it in a special tank all by itself, and perhaps take advantage of the uniqueness of the speciment by selling it for $20.

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
At his Petstore he saw a small goldfish with the unique characteristics he mentioned. He feels as if they should have given it special treatment and put it in a special tank all by itself, and perhaps take advantage of the uniqueness of the speciment by selling it for $20.
Thanks for clarifying it, Marisa.:D

RodInCALIFORNIA

EBAY ADDICT !
Aug 5, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Real Name
ROD
I'm sooooooooo confused...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com