Fishy's ADA 120-P Thread

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Fishy_Fun

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Oregon
Ok so i bought this tank a few weeks ago and now i'm finally ready to set it up.I'm still waiting on some things to arrive but i got the stand and other things.Tomorrow i will upload some pics and we'll get this thing rolling!

So far here is the fauna
4 silver angels W/ black stripes
2 Black angels
5 swordtails (i know there not going to fit but im attached to these little buggers lol)
1 Albino Bristlenose Pleco
5 hasborus cory
6 Pygmy Cory
Not sure what school i want yet but i was thinking rummys
I also would like to get some more bottom feeders

Fishy_Fun

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Oregon
Well heres a dry run.I really dont like where the rocks are right now but i do want them to be dividing the back from the open area.Oh and i added the pipe to the wall since there are open spaces behind the tankAnyway here are some pics.
Here is the tank with aquasoil
Here is a fts of the light and tank with AS
000_1405.JPG
Here is a close up of the AS
000_1404.JPG
000_1403.JPG

000_1403.JPG 000_1404.JPG 000_1405.JPG

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
some of the smaller stones you can move in a different spot in the tank since if the foreground plants fill in (and they will) you will barely see the smaller ones..
Everything looks GREAT so far. I see you got the pipes bent, nice nice.

That wood looks familiar.. whered you get it??
Place a few more pieces in there, make some go higher than the ones already in there

Fishy_Fun

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Oregon
some of the smaller stones you can move in a different spot in the tank since if the foreground plants fill in (and they will) you will barely see the smaller stones..
Everything looks GREAT so far. I see you got the pipes bent, nice nice.

That wood looks familiar.. whered you get it??
Place a few more pieces in there, make some go higher than the ones already in there
Thanks BK:thm:
I will move the stones once im set on a final scape.The pipes wern't bent but i bought the bends and used set screw couplings.I still have to hide the wire and do couple of other things too.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store