API Saltwater&Reef Test Chart

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

phuabkoo

Registered Member
Oct 30, 2008
I accidently threw my color charts away for API Saltwater and Reef. Anyone has a copy I can use?

This is what I need:
High Range PH
Ammonia
Nitrite
Nitrate
Phosphate

Thanks!:)

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
I suggest emailing API and asking if they could send you the appropriate color cards. I am sure they would have no problems with doing so.

speedykeys

AC Members
Oct 23, 2007
I definitely agree with Amphiprion, but if you need to do any tests in the mean time these will give you a rough idea of where your perameters are at, but I wouldn't rely 100% on these shades because holding the original cards up to the screen and comparing them to the pic they were very slightly off. Oh and it looks like my scanner cut off the highest or darkest shade of each card but your tank shouldn't be anywhere near those colors anyway.

CCI00001.jpg

fsn77

AC Moderators
Staff member
Feb 22, 2006
SC
I lost a color card in the past for an API test kit. They sent me a free replacement, no questions asked. I'd definitely recommend getting in touch with them.

BucJason

I drink like a fish
Dec 30, 2006
Tampa , FL.
I just memorize the color I need it to be to have perfect water conditions....if it changes off that color I know I have a problem to deal with.

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
I just memorize the color I need it to be to have perfect water conditions....if it changes off that color I know I have a problem to deal with.

I could never memorize what colors my test needs to be.

Im sure API would gladly mail you the new color cards. They are a great company.

wendamus

Crazy Guppy Lady with serious MTS
Jul 17, 2008
Los Angeles
As my toddler says "Red is BAD MOMMY! Blue is good! Yellow is good. Red is BAD!" (edit: We're freshwater, where blue IS good)

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
As my toddler says "Red is BAD MOMMY! Blue is good! Yellow is good. Red is BAD!" (edit: We're freshwater, where blue IS good)
lol. I see yellow as "Quick check for cops and accelerate!"

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store