FS Yellow Shrimp, Snowball Shrimp, Pure Endlers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
Hello, I have some shrimp and Endlers up for sale for whoever may want them. The requirements for the shrimp are just the same as red cherry shrimp, actually the yellows are the same species, just a different color form. The sizes for each of the shrimp are approximately 1/4" in length. You should not keep these shrimp in the same tank as cherries, blue pearls, nor with each other as they are from the same genus (Neocaridina) and will crossbreed to produce poorly colored offspring. These shrimp will like hard alkaline water and they breed rapidly. The temperature should be kept between mid 60's and low 80's for breeding to take place. The prices for the shrimp are as follows:

Yellow Shrimp: 12/$40 shipped (Includes USPS Priority w/Delivery Confirmation, styrofoam box and heat pack). Also, a portion of java moss will be included for the ride. Additional shrimp are available at $2.50 each.

Snowball Shrimp: 12/$40 shipped (Includes USPS Priority w/Delivery Confirmation, styrofoam box and heat pack). Also, a portion of java moss will be included for the ride. Additional shrimp are available at $2.50 each.

Pure Endlers: These are "Class N" and I will have them registered soon. I have black bar and peacock males. I'll be selling these as "colony starter packages" which will include an adult male, 2 adult females (pregnant) and 3 fry. Each "package" will be $20 shipped via USPS Priority w/Delivery Confirmation, styrofoam box and heat pack.

For ordering multiple items, subtract $5 off each item for the total. For example, if you want 12 snowball shrimp, 12 yellow shrimp, and a colony starter package of Endlers the total wold be $40 + $35 + $15 = $90. In other words, the shipping is included with your first item and adding more items does not add to the cost of shipping.

Sorry, but I do not have pictures of the Endlers at this time. I'm at work and will be busy all day tomorrow. If there is significant interest I'll have them up for next weekend as I'll need to take pics anyway to get them registered.

Yellow shrimp on the top and snowball shrimp on the bottom. Colors are much better in person!

Yellow.jpg Snowball.jpg

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
Morning bump with lower prices.

Shrimp are now 12/$35 shipped and same conditions apply about combined shipping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store