my bearded dragon!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

moonstream

AC Members
Nov 5, 2007
Real Name
Jayne
figured I might as well show off my 14 monthish old rescue beardie. I got him as a dull greenish brown 9" juvi lst november or december. now he is an orange, purple and red 20" semi adult. my mom provides most of his care, because I am dethly afraid of crickets... he gets daily feedings of crickets and greens. here are some pics

some photos from january

one from may

and what he looks like now

Fuguuuu!
Oct 3, 2008
Spokanistan
www.myspace.com
AMAZING!!! :D

I love it.

Give him canalope... They go crazy for it lol.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Very nice looking beardie! I love the orange morphs. Someday I'm going to have to take the plunge and get one....or two.

abi88

Unknown species
Sep 8, 2008
---ish,Wa
www.myspace.com
He's a beauties!! nice and fat!!:) It's nice to see one that is in good health...I was just at a lps and was appalled by their herp keeping-mainly..but along with every other pet that they have there!!

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
He looks very healthy! And very beautiful!!!

moonstream

AC Members
Nov 5, 2007
Real Name
Jayne
Sid says thanks! I never thought he would become tame when I first got him, he used to not be able to sit still, now I cant remember that time, hes so calm! I relly would love to rise another, this time from a hachling, but for now at least, I m maxed out on animals...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store