Sewellia lineolata fry are here !

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Found 2 of these little kamikazes today when I was feeding the inhabitants of my 46 bf today. They're about 3/8s of an inch long. Don't know how many I have, but there's at least 2 !! :thm:

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
Woo Hoo!!! Congrats!! Very cool! Super cute! How old do you suppose they are?

You know I might like some Mass bred little cuties, please keep me in mind when or if you'd like to sell.

Jeremy Smith

Lizard loachnut
May 18, 2006
ma
Congrats! Are they in a river set up?

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Hey gang. I really have no idea how old they might be. The guy I got them from (BriansTropicals) back in Jan or Feb. says that they are really small when they are born. And these are now, like I said, about 3/8". I have them in my community 46 bf, with an emperor 400 and an AC 70 for filters that provide the flow. I have lots of caves and slate, lots and LOTS of company in the tank (waaaaay overstocked, H3D would be proud !), and I actually keep the temp a little higher than recommended for these guys (78°-80°). So needless to say, I was quite surprised to have fry. Now I have to try and see if I can figure out how many are in the tank, without breaking down the tank completely (which I am NOT gonna do !) Here's the tank. I'm sure you've seen this pic before.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store