My fat goldies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OrandaRookie

It's not just orandas now
May 21, 2007
UK
Here are my gang (again ;))

My tank isn't exactly pretty. A bowl full of plants in the centre isn't the most attractive thing in the world. But its the fish that are the priority in there, and they don't seem to mind the plants being bunched in one place. It's just one big snack to them

Here's the little oranda I rescued. As you can see his fins have grown back beautifully

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
I like the bare bottom with the plants in the bowl. Looks very Asian. Suits the fishies.

OrandaRookie

It's not just orandas now
May 21, 2007
UK
People keep asking whether I'll be doing a wen trimming on Lumpy (4th pic down).. the answer: no I don't want to risk it. As long as he's got his sense of smell & touch he won't go hungry and will continue to interact with the others.
I'm surprised the plants have lasted as long as they have. Their growth is amazing also, seeing as I don't add plant food or anything to the water. A few got nibbled to death a few weeks back but for a few £'s each, it's nothing to cry about

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store