Just a Few Discus Pics...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Thought I'd share a couple updated pics...

Discus in planted tanks enjoy their home........ No doubt. ;)

viboy

Born Sarcastic
Mar 15, 2002
BC, Canada
Obviously you are not having a problem maintaining a Discus Tank. My question is when are we going to see pics of a salt water tank. With you living in Florida I am sure that you must be getting the itch to try salt water :D

Tyler718

AC Members
Feb 17, 2002
Stafford, Va
Real Name
David
Everytime I see your pics I want to go back to keeping Discus. I really miss the ones I had before I left, but since I'm moving in about 8 months or so I'll have to wait until I'm settled. The wife is wanting me to try salt in one of my tanks when I have to start over. I'm still on the fence on this one.

Dave

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Thanks for the comments!
I can't get into 'saltwater' tanks, although my wife is keeping a Mini-Bow 7 gallon. I have a few pics of it - guess I could post a couple updated pics when I get them.

It has a Brittle Star, two shrimp, two small clowns, a couple crabs, Hermits too..
There's also Zenia's, mushrooom, toad stool leather, star polyps, pulsating Zenia, lots of the 'good' purple algae, live rock...

CandiBug2

P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney
Oct 3, 2003
Philly, PA
Visit site
Wow! Those are great looking fish! I hope to keep Discus some day, but for now I've opted for Angels. I really really want a SW tank, but can't afford one right now. I plan on moving to Florida in a year and will probably start one when I get there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store