FREE How to leave feedback at AC Marketplace

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
People who have under 10 feedback are limited to 5 feedback per 24 hours. Once you are over that its unlimited. These are binding feedback so please think before leaving anyone feedback. If you have problems please try and work it out before leaving any feedback. Your responsible for the words which you say.

There are several ways to get to the feedback system.

On the profile page please note the new Marketplace Feedback tab

Once clicked your able to see the users feedback and leave feedback.

You can find it on a users post. The number next to the Market Feedback is their rating.

If clicked it brings up the feedback page.

If you have any questions please PM me Mgamer20o0 and ill answer any questions you might have.

Everyone will start at zero. Please get out there and sell sell sell or buy buy buy.

feedback1.JPG feedback2.JPG feedback3.JPG feedback4.JPG

Last edited:

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Just saw this, and I think it's a super amazing idea! Thanks guys!

Personally, I think it'd be nice if people with a terrible feedback could be banned from the classifieds section, but that'd probably be too much of a pain. : /

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Ya I saw this a few hours back. I have since left feedback for everyone I have done business with.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
Just saw this, and I think it's a super amazing idea! Thanks guys!

Personally, I think it'd be nice if people with a terrible feedback could be banned from the classifieds section, but that'd probably be too much of a pain. : /
any abuse would be looked into. we have never had a problem but if there is the results may very well be banning. each case is looked into and dealt with individually.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania
this is the same as ebay and was abused and they have now since changed and now its too lenient,

the only drawback is lossing past sales feedback as per url posting not sure what it is but i's going to be hard to find them for past sales,..as most for me are just pm, without a thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store