Spawning White clouds/Golden White clouds

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
Had the regular ones for about 2wks the gold ones for a wk or so. They are the coolest little guys always "flaring their fins" they are already spawning all over the tank, eggs are shooting out of my java moss towers! but it's cool and cories are spawning are spawning like crazy also. Hopefully my longfin cories will spawn soon and my new cory adolfis are in too! =)

Does anyone know if golden white clouds will hybrid with regular ones? Most of them spawn with their own color but I did see a pair of odd ones spawn in some moss also. Not like any will hatch anyhow just wondering. The cories and white clouds got a good feast of white cloud eggs and cory eggs these past couple wks!

you can click on the photos to see them bigger

DSC_0025.JPG DSC_0035.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0041.JPG DSC_0030.JPG DSC_0022.JPG

Last edited:

Virtuoso2K12

Mar 2, 2008
Southern CA
WOW,your their tank is so beautiful,congrats on the spawnings,i just added my cherrybarbs in their breeding tank,hopefully i'll get some results.
I think the gold can mate with the regular,but the regular,maybe male will be more dominant gene.

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
thanks homie! the tank was actually free! hence the scratches on the front lol. But I planted it well and put it on top of my double 55 stand diy! lol still working on the bottom one but probably won't plant it until I rehome all the kribs.

KarlTh

AC Members
Feb 15, 2008
Gold White Cloud are just a colour variety. They will cross without thinking about it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store