which camera setting looks better??

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

which picture looks better?

• First Picture

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Second Picture

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • Thrid Picture

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
please tell me which camera setting out of these 3 photos you think look better. thanks =)

No flash was used, no photo editing was done to these photos except brightness. Camera settings allowed me to choose florescent, daylight, and flash lighting. All 6500k light bulbs

DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0071.JPG DSC_0022.JPG

Last edited:

Rallysman

Stinkfist
Aug 2, 2006
Indiana
What's the lighting? The first looks the most accurate, but that could be off if your lighting is slightly blue.

edit: just read the part about the bulbs. I'd say #3 based on that

Last edited:

prolude006

Senior Member-Wheres My Discount!
Oct 3, 2008
Central Vermont
First one is a different angle???
They are real close to the same too, take three more at same angle then Ill tell ya!!!

nguyendetecting

"Swim along with the snorks"
Jul 31, 2008
Tallahassee, Fl
www.youtube.com
thanks for the input, it really does help me alot. The problem I have is taking tank shots with flash always gives me a reflection. So I have to shoot it at 1600iso and now I'm just trying the different settings on the camera (nikon d50)

Sounguru

Guru at being an expert
thanks for the input, it really does help me alot. The problem I have is taking tank shots with flash always gives me a reflection. So I have to shoot it at 1600iso and now I'm just trying the different settings on the camera (nikon d50)
Get a tripod and shoot at ISO 100 no flash. Do that then play with your white balance controls.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store