New House...New Tank - 180 Gallons.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

vtx-coley

I like waffles
Jul 15, 2007
Hopatcong, NJ USA
www.vtxcafe.com
Picked it up used for a good price. Right now I have the fish from my 55 gallon in there. Then I'm gonna add the fish from my 29 ( in signature). Gotta love a concrete slab finished basement. It really looks great in the room. I'm not finished with the set up, but this will do for now.

Now what to do with the extra 100 gallons??????

Suggestions?

Virtuoso2K12

Mar 2, 2008
Southern CA
Seems like angelfish and platys in there,you do so many things like a school of rummynose tetras and otos/corys. Maybe a BristleNose pleco?

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
get a bunch more bleeding heart tetras...they are awesome to watch in a big school
:thm: Especially when the males start showing off for the females. Great fish.

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.
get a bunch more bleeding heart tetras...they are awesome to watch in a big school
:iagree:

That's a great size tank for a large school, like 15-20. That would be beautiful. :hearts:

vtx-coley

I like waffles
Jul 15, 2007
Hopatcong, NJ USA
www.vtxcafe.com
Yeah, I plan on filling out some of the schools. I haven't had much luck with the Rummys. I went through a lot of fish to get those 4, so I'm just gonna let them live out their lives. Same with the pandas.....can't keep 'um for some reason. The danio and white clould are also left overs. I'm going to add more bronze corys, black skirts, and bleeding hearts. I'll probably get a bristlenose also.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store