10g tank!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
I figured I'd post one of my 10g's here just to get some opinions and constructive critisism. Ive got it heated and filtered...cant remember what type of filter. Planted in sand with a thin gravel layer at the bottom. Fertilized with tabs and also with a small dose of Excel every once in a while. Plants include: Java ferns, Duckweed, Wisteria(I think?), Some sort of funky star shaped leafy plant, another one I dont know the name of, and a few others...As you can see, I'm NOT a plant expert. haha.

Occupants:

4 tiny albino cories (once they get bigger, they're moving to a larger tank.
lotsa ghosties.
a blue mystery snail named Herbert.
and a very docile male betta (Im growing his fins back...stupid Walmart)

Im waiting for my plants to grow in as you can see. :]

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
Thank you for the fern advice! I'll take them out and find something to tie them too. :] That stupid duckweed is HORRIBLE... -_-. or the filter is I guess.

Cam - They LOVE the pots! :D but they need to shove the shimp out of them firsst. haha. Im not quite sure about what I'll do with that tank when the cories are gone...I was thinking about dividing it for the bettas, but Im not sure. ive already got a livebearer tank on my dresser(a sad looking one at that...it needs scaping help! haha). I was also thinking about setting up a pygmy corys habitat maybe...not sure.

Any ideas? I love gouramis, too, so there's a possibility.

xoparis

AC Members
Sep 16, 2008
I think they're cute too. :] And i really love cories in general(just realized it!), plus they get along great with the betta! Or maybe the betta gets along with them??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store