FS Black Friday Give away and blow out Sale

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
people who still havent paid have until friday the 5th at 6 pm pst to pay. after that the offer is no longer open. please contact me asap.
anyone who knows me knows how much i like black friday. i can not help but do my own black friday sale. ill be blowing some stuff out since i have to take down a rack or two of tanks so make room for bigger and better tanks.

Well first i am giving away 2 packages. one package of 6 threadfin rainbows shipped. 2nd is a low light med light plant package shipped. both will be drawn using a random number generator for people who have left the feedback so far. i will post both winners names. if you win you must contact me by the following thursday dec 4th with your name and address. if for some reason your unable please let me know we can work something out or you can pass them up and ill draw another name.

the second part of this is on thursday night - sunday. i will be posting really good blow out sales on fish wood and plants. just keep checking back though out the weekend. your welcome to add on to any of your orders.

Thanks to everyone who has bought from me over the last year or two. i hope next year will be bigger and better then ever. i am working really hard to bring everyone on AC hard to find fish at a great deal.

there was a question about shipping. i wont be able to get these all out on one day. so there might be delays getting them out but for these low prices i hope you under stand. i will ship them out as fast as possible.

Winner of the Plant Package Shipped by MG
nyczf1n3st
Winner of the Fish package shipped by MG
Riiz

i can only manage so many lots at once. so until a few of these are sold ill hold off adding anymore.

Group 1 12 driftwood $24 plus flat rate shipping box sold
Group 2 10 driftwood $20 plus flat rate shipping box sold
Group 3 10 driftwood $20 plus flat rate shipping box sold
Group 4 10 driftwood $20 plus flat rate shipping box sold

Group 5 10 driftwood $20 plus flat rate shipping box sold
Group 6 10 driftwood $20 plus flat rate shipping box sold
Group 7 8 driftwood $16 plus flat rate shipping box sold
Group 8 20 ember tetras $30 shipped includes heat pack. if you want to upgrade to express extras charges will apply sold

Group 9 10 threadfin rainbows $17 shipped includes heat pack. if you want to upgrade to express extras charges will apply sold
Group 11 12 Sawbwa resplendens $22 shipped includes heat pack. if you want to upgrade to express extras charges will apply sold

Group 12
$15 5 plant package low light med light optional heat pack $2
Group 13
$21 8 plant package low light med light optional heat pack $2
Group 14
$25 11 plant package low light med light optional heat pack $2
Group 15
$33 20 plant package low light med light optional heat pack $2
this is the package you will get. though i already added at least one or two more plants in there. thats 20+ plants.

optional add on to the plant package i have 10 java ferns for $1 each first come first serve.
these are a mix of plants from java ferns moss crypts anubias Rotala Ludwigia hygros vals and so on.

Group 16
11 amano shrimp $20 shipped with heat pack sold
group 17
15 ember tetras $26 shipped with heat pack if express is needed additional charges apply. sold

group 18
10 apistos borelli $37 shipped with heat pack. if you want to upgrade to express extras charges will apply Sold
group 19
guppy fry a whole bunch of fry from my guppies.... 10-20 of them $2 plus $6 shipping and $2 for heat pack. $10 shipped

group 20
10 driftwood $20 plus shipping flat rate box Sold

group 21
10 driftwood $20 plus shipping flat rate box
sold
group 22
10 driftwood $20 plus shipping flat rate box sold
group 23
group 24
group 25
8 driftwood $17 plus shipping flat rate box sold
Group 26
30+ crypt package there are 6+ different crypts with at least 30 crypts plus a few runners. $22 plus $6 shipping $2 heat pack.... $30 shipped sold

group 27
50+ crypt package there are 7-9 different crypts with at least 50 crypts plus runners. $35 plus 6 shipping and $2 heat pack $43 shipped.

group 28
20+ crypt package there are 7-9 different crypts with at least 20 crypts plus runners. $15 plus 6 shipping and $2 heat pack $23 shipped. sold

group 29
60+ crypt package there are 7-9 different crypts with at least 60 crypts plus runners. $42 plus 6 shipping and $2 heat pack $50 shipped. sold

group 30
lot of 5 anubias plants. $13 plus $6 shipping and $2 heat pack. $21 shipped sold
group 31
lot of 10 anubias plants. $25 plus $6 shipping and $2 heat pack. $33 shipped
Group 32 (cali only i only will ship to someone with in cali dont even pm me on this if your out of state.)
10+ Spixi snails $20 shipped these are pea size and larger sold

Group 33
6 apistos borelli $25 shipped with heat pack. if you want to upgrade to express extras charges will apply

Group 34
$15 5 plant package low light optional heat pack $2

Group 35
$21 8 plant package low light optional heat pack $2

Group 36
$25 11 plant package low light optional heat pack $2 might have doubles sold
Group 37
Endler fry 10 for $13 shipped with heat pack. sold

Group 38
10 potted plants $24 shipped including heat pack (shipped with out pots, if you want them in the pots additional charges will apply) sold

Group 39
5 potted plants $16 shipped including heat pack (shipped with out pots, if you want them in the pots additional charges will apply) sold
Group 40
Driftwood with Flame moss $15 shipped with heat pack sold

Group 41
Driftwood with Flame moss $15 shipped with heat pack sold

Group 42
8 Threadfin Rainbows $17 shipped including heat pack sold

Group 43
8 Emeber tetras $17 Shipped including heat pack sold
Group 44
10 Sterbei Corydoras $38 shipped with heat pack. if you want to upgrade to express extras charges will apply

Group 45
Proven pair of angels. these angels layed their eggs and guarded them in a community tank until wigglers $40 pick up only OBO

Group 46
pair of angels have layed eggs havent got fry yet but always left them in the tank. $30 pick up only OBO

Group 47 (cali only i only will ship to someone with in cali dont even pm me on this if your out of state.)
10+ Spixi snails $20 shipped these are pea size and larger sold

Group 48
10 amano shrimp $20 shipped with heat pack

Group 49
25 ember tetras $31 plus flat rate shipping including heat pack $12. $43 shipped sold

Group 50
25 threadfin rainbows $31 plus flat rate shipping including heat pack $12. $43 shipped

Last edited:

247Plants

Plant Obsessed
Mar 23, 2007
eastside LBC
Woot! Awesome stuff!

StarStruck8

AC Members
Jun 9, 2008
Central NJ
Real Name
Lindsay
I know I will be watching for it!

AshK

Muffin MIX NAO
Jun 24, 2008
California, PA
YES

PLURMaster

Registered Member
Nov 18, 2008
good luck on teh blow out sale..hope to see you soon with new plant stock!! And i got your x-mas present next time i see you YESSS the indian ferns..is taking over my tanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store