40gl hex sw rescape

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

fishking18

AC Members
Jan 15, 2008
40gl hex sw rescape
only took a few quick pics of the rescape with my new camera will take more on xmas

000_0001.JPG 000_0003.JPG 000_0009.JPG 000_0015.JPG

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice rescape! Hope it develops well.

fishking18

AC Members
Jan 15, 2008
thnx guys ya i love them too because there always staying together i have 3 chromis too that school together but i didnt get them in the pics and 1 of them is getting treated for ich i had a very bad scare they other night my coral beauty had ich and it started spreading in the tank so i took him out to be medicated and i didnt think he was going to make it but he did hes doing fine now still in the hospital tank then i started lookin at my other fish and noticed i couldnt find my green bird he was accting very weird getting stuck between rocks and laying on the sand so at 5 in the morning i ripped my whole tank apart gave most of my live rock a freshwater rinse took out 1 of the chromis because he had ich put him in the hospital tank and watched the green bired all day to about 10 in the morning he started swimming fine again asked my friend and she said they act like that some times so i did a good water change put the live rock back in and everything is doing great once again thought i was going to loose everything but eveyrhting is back to 100% ive had the tank up for a few months now mayb 3 but had the live rock in another tank before that so its been up and going for 6 months or soo so when i get the coral beauty back and the other chromis ill take some more updated pics and keep you posted

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store