Fancies

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OrandaRookie

It's not just orandas now
May 21, 2007
UK
I've added a very thin layer of gravel in my tank (rather than the inch thick layer I've had in the past) An early goldie xmas present. Took some snaps of them shortly after. I managed to snap the streaky glass too

(I can imagine Lumpy: "My hat don't fit!!")

crimsonmoon

Gotta love those cories...
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis
oh my gosh. your goldfish are sooooo beautiful...i want them
hahaha
they look really happy! i love the 4th pic lol

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
I'm not typically a fan of goldfish with wens, but that first one is adorable. They all have gorgeous colors. :)

OrandaRookie

It's not just orandas now
May 21, 2007
UK
I'm not typically a fan of goldfish with wens, but that first one is adorable. They all have gorgeous colors. :)
Thanks :) People seem to either love them or hate them. I do feel sorry for my goose-head (named Lumpy) in the bottom pic. His wen has completely covered his eyes now, I'm too chicken to trim it

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
Thanks :) People seem to either love them or hate them. I do feel sorry for my goose-head (named Lumpy) in the bottom pic. His wen has completely covered his eyes now, I'm too chicken to trim it

Yeah, after seeing the wen trimming journal that someone posted a link to a while back, I think I'd be scared to death to try it myself. Too much precision required. I'll stick with the little fantails and telescopes. :)

Neervana

AC Members
May 17, 2008
London
gorgeous fish! love them! looking very bright and healthy.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store