150 Gallon Re-Done

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cwt24

The Lurker
Dec 31, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
So, I got tired of looking the bricks that got mixed reviews before. I've changed it to a very natural looking biotope.

Current stocklist includes:

5 Red Zebras
5 Yellow Labs
2 Synodontis Eupterus
4 Venustus
4 Blue Elongatus
3 Buttikoferi

I know the butti's will eventually outgrow the tank, but thats when they will get their own 125 gallon :-D.

Here is the tank from my living room...

And this angle is from my dining room. Gotta love canister filters for maximum viewing :-D.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
okski dokski , lookin good !!!!!!!!!

evelyn80

Guru at procrastinating
Aug 10, 2008
in your house!!
wait uve mixed mbuna and sa/ca cichlids? not a good idea! mbuna are a more free swimming fish while sa/ca cichlids need a territory that they feel wont be invaded. It may be fine now but down the road u will have problems. id listen to cichlid experts though im not the best on these things

cwt24

The Lurker
Dec 31, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
wait uve mixed mbuna and sa/ca cichlids? not a good idea! mbuna are a more free swimming fish while sa/ca cichlids need a territory that they feel wont be invaded. It may be fine now but down the road u will have problems. id listen to cichlid experts though im not the best on these things

Very true, however, there are no American's in there, haha.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store