WTB Female Kribensis

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damodred

Addict.
Dec 5, 2008
NE Iowa
Albino or normal variation, preference being albino. PM me with the price for the fish and shipping to 52155. A picture will be required. Alternatively, does anyone know an online vendor that is willing to specifically send a female? I haven't found any, and every LFS around here that gets Kribs only gets males... :( My little guy is lonely!

Damodred

Addict.
Dec 5, 2008
NE Iowa
How can you resist this guy?

Here he is puckering up in front of some driftwood. This pic does the blue of his fins justice, but you can't see the beautiful blood-red tips of his dorsal/tail at all. Please excuse the recently adopted calcium-deficient Colombian Ramshorns -- I've just put a bit of cuttlebone in to help them with those damaged shells.

And here he is hanging out in his love shack, all ready for a friend!

Damodred

Addict.
Dec 5, 2008
NE Iowa
I look forward to seeing them whenever you get a chance. :) By the way, is Tomah, WI the city with the VA hospital in it? If so, I think that's like 2 hours from me in Lime Springs, IA. Near Decorah, if you've heard of it? Even closer to Cresco, although that's even smaller than Decorah.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
I look forward to seeing them whenever you get a chance. :) By the way, is Tomah, WI the city with the VA hospital in it? If so, I think that's like 2 hours from me in Lime Springs, IA. Near Decorah, if you've heard of it? Even closer to Cresco, although that's even smaller than Decorah.
yupp it is. i use to live tgere but now in eau claire

Damodred

Addict.
Dec 5, 2008
NE Iowa
Well, I searched the fish stores in Rochester, MN today... Found some beautiful males in one store and some other nice ones in another, for a total of 8 males. ZERO females. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store