First Briggs Eggs...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
I check the critters around here religiously, to make sure everyone's ok, see if I have any new eggs, babies or any fish holding eggs (in the case of the tropheus) and simply because it gives me something to do. Anyways, the briggs tank has been an orgy fest lately, since I just did a major water change on it and bumped the heat (both for the briggs and the tropheus to be honest). I just checked up on the tanks and found a nice clutch of eggs. I'm not sure if she's done or not yet, I haven't seen any new eggs coming from her, but she's still sitting there. I snapped one shot, but I don't want to bug her too much.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Is she a blue or a green briggs? I originally thought she was a blue, but she has some yellowish in her shell. Maybe just a "dirty" ivory? She's one of the two I got from the petstore, so it would have been pointless to ask them.

dixienut

AC Members
Jun 15, 2006
Hookstown/Georgetown area pennsylvania

Hollygirl

Overfilter and Understock
Sep 3, 2007
Chicago, Illinois
That is an unbelievable pic! NICE!!! Good luck with the clutch.

stezatois

AC Members
May 11, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
great shot, looks like shes almost done in there at that. That angelfire like is a great place to colour id your snails.

Bettacreek

AC Members
Apr 2, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
Thanks guys! Yeah, I caught her after she was finished laying. I assume she was just resting after laying before returning to the water. Hopefully at some point in time I can catch one actually in the act.

With the clutch, it's right by the HOB filter, and a few drips have been getting on the eggs. Is this fine, or will this drown them? It's nothing major, but they're definately staying moist.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store