WTB bichir in West Covina, CA

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

...Redness...

AC Members
May 31, 2008
Does anyone know where I can get a bichir in the West Covina area?

beblondie

grand high exhalted poobah
Mar 25, 2005
try Petsmart or petco

...Redness...

AC Members
May 31, 2008
I tried those places, but they don't have the ones I'm looking for. Thank you for the suggestion.

Damodred

Addict.
Dec 5, 2008
NE Iowa
You may have already tried, but did you ask your local stores if they would consider ordering the specific species you want? Some stores will and some won't.

...Redness...

AC Members
May 31, 2008
You may have already tried, but did you ask your local stores if they would consider ordering the specific species you want? Some stores will and some won't.
It's a last minute X'mas gift and I don't know if they will have the time to get that before next week.

Damodred

Addict.
Dec 5, 2008
NE Iowa
Hm, not sure about that. I know one store not too far from me receives shipments daily Monday-Thursday. Worth a shot!

beblondie

grand high exhalted poobah
Mar 25, 2005
What species are you looking for?

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
There are a few stores out here in the Valley if you were willing to drive.
One store has some near full grown Ornates, another has Senegals and Albino Senegals.

...Redness...

AC Members
May 31, 2008
What species are you looking for?
I can't really say since the person I'm buying the present for is a member of this site and I'm just crossing my fingers that he doesn't log on while I look for his new bichir. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store