suggestions? I want a deep terrarium with doors.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

mellowvision

Seafood Lover
May 17, 2007
Brooklyn NY
www.mellowvision.com
Real Name
Bill Brissette
I haven't seen anything that I like so far, but I'd really like a tall glass terrarium with doors, that has a DEEP water section below the doors. something 10 gallons deep or more in terms of water area. I'm open to custom options if they're reasonable, and far more into the ADA style tanks... although a light hood would be fine.

any ideas where to shop?

thanks!

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
i was just going to say that site!!!!!!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Exo-terra make cages with doors in all different sizes.

t-ex.jpg

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
the exoterra ones are really really shallow
Yeah they are kind of shallow but they come in all sorts of sizes. I'm not sure if some are deeper than others. But they're really nice cages and very well made. I'm going to pick up one of the larger ones soon for a pair of crested geckos.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
You mean a cage like this? As far as I know, they are all custom setups. I am not sure where people have bought some of the real slick looking tanks out there on the web, but most seem to be custom designs. Perhaps check local glass shops or your LFS. The local reptile store I used to work at would order custom stuff from tiem to time from AGA, Truvision, and others.

calivivarium1

Finished the fight
May 5, 2008
Fresno, California
PLease let us know who you wind up using/what kind of setup you choose. WIthin the next year/year and a half I want to setup a real "showpiece" vivarium/paludarium, I am most interested to see what people here in the States are doing for tanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store