FS Freshwater Shrimp, Endlers, and Plants for Sale!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
Hello, and Happy Holidays everyone. It's time to make some room in my tanks, so here's what I'm offering.

Shrimp

Red Cherry Shrimp: 4/$5 or 20/$20
bs6749/Red Cherry Shrimp - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yellow Shrimp: $2.50 ea or 15/$30
bs6749/Yellow Shrimp - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Snowball Shrimp: $2.50 ea or 15/$30
bs6749/Snowball Shrimp - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All shrimp are ~1/4" or slightly larger. They are shipped at this size both because they acclimate much better than adults and because dwarf shrimp have short life spans, which are around 2 years on average. This ensures that you'll get the most breeding cycles out of your shrimp and will have a large shrimp colony in no time. These shrimp are all able to interbreed with one another so they should not be placed in the same tank together, otherwise you will have "dirty" looking shrimp that won't breed true. These shrimp should be kept in a temperature range of mid 60's to low 80's in order to breed, and they are very prolific. They prefer hard and alkaline water and acidic water can prevent them from breeding. There are only a few fish that they can be housed with, but any fish that has a mouth large enough to accomodate a baby shrimp would eat it if the opportunity presented itself. Larger adults can be kept with Endlers, guppies, ottos, BN plecos, tetras, etc. with no problem.

Each type of shrimp will be sent in a separate bag, which will include a portion of Java moss for the shrimp to hang onto during shipping. They are eating flake, Tetra Microcrabs, frozen bloodworms, and more!

Plants

Java Moss: $5/golfball sized portion (Extremely green and healthy)

Duckweed: $5/quarter cup sized portion

bs6749/Plants - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The duckweed has LONG roots on it and will make an excellent hiding spot for young fry in your tank. Both of these plants grow in low-medium light, but high light and high nutirents allows them to grow faster.

Endlers (Class N)

Colony Starter Pack (1 young adult male, 2 young females, 3 unsexed fry): $12

Fry: $1 each or 12/$10

These guys are too fast to take good pictures.

These are Class N Endlers derived from wild stock. They are black bars and center peacocks. Eating OSI Flake, frozen bloodworms, frozen brine shrimp and more!

Shipping

Base shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation included. I will guarantee live arrival and will be shipping starting Monday January 5th. I have no problem upgrading the shipping to Express, but additional fees will be added. This will allow me to ship as early as next week on Monday and Tuesday only.

The price for Priority will be $13, which covers postage, heat packs, a styrofoam box, and delivery confirmation. I can fit either shrimp and plants or fish and plants into the same box, but cannot ship shrimp and fish in the same box at this rate. For for and shrimp (no quantity limit) Priority shipping will be $16, which includes everything the $13 rate covers...just a larger box. My best guess is that an upgrade to Express will run an additional $20 but I can give you a more accurate quote if you are interested and you give me your zip code. Shipping to the U.S. only!

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
All PM's replied. RCS are going FAST! Can sell 20-30 more. Still plenty of snowballs and yellows available. My snowballs have an extremely high breeding rate!

bs6749

AC Members
Aug 24, 2008
I'm not taking any more orders for RCS at the moment. If you've contacted me about them you will be sure to get them. Still plenty of snowballs and yellows for sale. Great prices too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store