My brackish tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Twistersmom

AC Members
Jan 17, 2009
Hello! I am new to this forum, but I see you have one of the fish on my wish list! Im now doing a fishless cycle on my new 55gal, that will be brackish. I am wanting to add some Knight Gobies to it. How do you like yours? I was thinking of adding 4 or 5 of them. Read they can be somewhat aggresive. By the way, nice tank!

faun

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Norwich, England
Thanks.
We haven't noticed any aggression from them yet the three of them get on well but they do eat all of the molly fry. They are good jumpers, one jumped out of a 1" square hole at the back of the tank and landed on the floor next to my hubbys feet. They are really cool fish and have plenty of character i see them lurking around a lot which is really amusing to watch. I would definately recommend these fish.

Twistersmom

AC Members
Jan 17, 2009
Thanks! Very glad you told me about one jumping out. The tank I bought is used. For some reason they punched out every opening in the hood they could. I will be sure to seal it up!

Bnoble

Advanced User
Jan 31, 2008
USA,VA
nice tanks

inkyjenn

AC Members
Jun 15, 2008
southern california
cute f8!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com