World Record Tank setup?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Squawkbert

Senior padder
Oct 3, 2006
ST.L area
www.aquaticplantcentral.com
I may be a contender.

My younger daughter's BF's family just sent her home w/ a sack of 5 or 6 GFs and a little tin of GF food.

She has a whopping grand total of 7.5g of (warm) water divided between 2 tanks. Evidently, the BF's family doesn't know much about fish keeping.

So - I whipped out a 20L, tossed it on a dresser, fillled it w/ water & Prime, added a thin layer of sand & coarse epoxy coated rock, added a little Hydor sponge/power head filter and floated the fish after giving a couple of filter inserts from other tanks a good sloshing in the new water.

This all happened over the course of <30 min. and would have been even faster if we hadn't tried to stuff the tank into a couple of other places first.

I guess I need to be on the look out for a good HOB and some gently used versa tops as all I have to cover this thing with is a snap-in reptile/rodent lid.

One of the 5 (I looked, am editing now) has a black back and a little black on his upper lip.

I'm wondering is "www.GoldfishThatLookLikeHitler.com" is taken (CatsThatLookLikeHitler is)

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
ok - my brain is fried today...what is a GF?!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
goldfish?

bushwhacker

old school newbie
Aug 2, 2008
westminster sc.
well sqawkbert, that time beats mine of just under 2 hours tho mine included rushing home from work tearing down my broken 55 gallon cichlid tank moving all the furniture out, ripping up the wet carpets and disposing of them going to town getting new carpet and a new tank and redoing the entire living room...... didnt lose a fish :))

vampie

AC Members
Oct 25, 2006
New York, NY
goldfish?
Goldfish, yes.

Admittedly, after I saw the abbreviation BF (boyfriend), I initially assumed GF meant girlfriend.

"A sack of 5 or 6 girlfriends with a little tin of girlfriend food? Gosh, that sounds awful!"

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
You sure you didn't flush that impeller? :rofl:

:banhim: when I first read it, I was like, "huh"?! Then after a moment it hit me! :duh: I have been running myself ragged making sure Christmas is all wrapped up for our counties foster children. I am so drained and so happy it is over! My brain is fried...........

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Goldfish, yes.

Admittedly, after I saw the abbreviation BF (boyfriend), I initially assumed GF meant girlfriend.

"A sack of 5 or 6 girlfriends with a little tin of girlfriend food? Gosh, that sounds awful!"

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: That is hilarious! See, I was not the only one the was confused.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store