My Lenticulata

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Very nice! I already have a Jag but I've been really meaning to pick up a good looking pike cichlid. What species is that?

djdlemma

Will Dj for fishies
Dec 26, 2007
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Very nice! I already have a Jag but I've been really meaning to pick up a good looking pike cichlid. What species is that?
Thanks! The pike is a C. Lenticulata. Google it and you'll see a lot of picts and info on it!

Awesome! nice tag also, in your avatar ;)

Thank you!!! Tag has been with me 4ever!! Lol!!

itsanobsession

AC Members
Oct 1, 2008
i love the lenticulata and the jag. they are both south beautiful fish. are they in the same tank and if so any quarrels?

vicious fish... if ur looking to pick up a good looking pike cichlid id look into a crenicichla marmorata, lenticulata, lacustris, xingu 1, or sp. cobra. theyre by far the best

djdlemma

Will Dj for fishies
Dec 26, 2007
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
Nice Lent
Thanks!!!

i love the lenticulata and the jag. they are both south beautiful fish. are they in the same tank and if so any quarrels?

vicious fish... if ur looking to pick up a good looking pike cichlid id look into a crenicichla marmorata, lenticulata, lacustris, xingu 1, or sp. cobra. theyre by far the best
Thanks man. Yup, they are in the same tank and the Jag is about a foot and the Lent is 6 inches and no quarrels at all. The Jag just over powers the Lent. Lol!!

looking at getting a Cobra for a different tank, but just haven't found one
yet :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store