Your wonderfull neighbors

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BELLUM

AC Members
Nov 15, 2005
Chicago
Does anyones else here absolutely with out a doubt hate their :swear: neighbor?

Just asking.

Thank you for your time and thoughts.

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
My neighbor is a 40 year old woman. She is Italian, from New Jersey, she is a hair stylist and she makes SO MUCH NOISE . I live in a condo so noise travels through the walls. She is constantly on the friggin cell phone :BLAH BLAH BLAH GOSSIP BLAH BLAH BLAH" In the hallway she talks so loud like she is the only one around. She doesn't know how to close doors / cabinets / without FRIGGIN SLAMING THEM . She makes so much noise in her condo , I can't imagine what the FRIG she can be doing to make all that FRIGGIN noise. She obviously doesn't have any consideration of others or she just don't give a _ _ _ _ .

How's was that ?

paperdragon

AC Members
Mar 7, 2008
Our neighbor called the EPA local office on us for using a water stove to heat our house - properly set up, and only burning wood. Anyone in the neighborhood uses even their fireplace in their house, she calls the fire department and reports that she thinks someone's house is on fire just to make things hard on the people.

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
my neighbors on both sides are very nice old people, i have nothing against them at all. :)

Bubbles2112

Is someone behind me???
Jun 22, 2008
North Carolina, USA
Real Name
Barbara
I've been blessed with great neighbors on both sides!!! Now across the street is another story.......

cam191919

AC Members
Apr 8, 2008
Tallahassee FL
iv got 15 acres of land as a buffer, and still the neighbors get to us. one neighbor accused me and my brother of letting their goats out, somthing that they already did everyday. another accused me of shotting his house with a rifle. iv never even shot a rifle before :huh:

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Well let's see, My neighbors to the right are pill heads, to the left I swear they have a meth lab and across the street there's a peeping tom.

Do you live around me? LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store