amazing build thread... just had to post!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Mine is better. Its a massive 5.5 gallons. lol. No thats really cool though. Allthough not the coolest build ever. The coolest one I have seen was like 1000gallons and made of fiberglass and a huge front glass pane. Cant remember when I saw it.

Eddiecorrea

Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
So I posted before I read every page of that build. That is an amazing thread. He took his time on it and it will be enjoyed for many years to come. I'll look for the other one on google and post up a link if I can find it.

Eddiecorrea

Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
They obviously have WAYYYYYYY too much money.

But I dont really like that tank. First off its not connected to the house. LAME! Second it uses natural light which means massive algae issues are bound too happen. Third its not connected to the house! I would hate having to walk outside to see my tank.

Im gonna take a clown with Ich over and drop it in!:evil_lol:

Last edited:

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
nice....
the guy complains on page one that he's broke...
then he builds this 900 gal beast...

I WISH I was so broke, that all I could afford to build was a 900 gal REEF tank....
I am gonna go jump off the roof now..

GregAW

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
Sacramento, CA, USA
Look at it this way, when the aquarium fails he has a really nice green house! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store