WTB $17 in paypal - Want Driftwood

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudun

AC Members
Dec 1, 2008
Want some kind of driftwood that will fit inside my 20gal long. I would like the driftwood as the centerpeice, so if you've got something that you think I would like, feel free to PM me pictures. Picture taken tonight w/ my Canon 400D.

(Tank is a bit plain. River rocks will end up leaving the tank upon driftwood purchase. Plants were just planted in the last week).

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
Its mopani, and I have a few more pieces. Im trying to get stuff moving. I bought a bunch and I didnt think I could buy too much for 33 tanks, but I did :-( Oh well, if no one uses it now, Ill put it to use with the new tanks going up.

Eddiecorrea

War kitty! God hates cats!
Nov 2, 2008
Whitefish Montana
Its mopani, and I have a few more pieces. Im trying to get stuff moving. I bought a bunch and I didnt think I could buy too much for 33 tanks, but I did :-( Oh well, if no one uses it now, Ill put it to use with the new tanks going up.
33 tanks!?!?!?!?!?!:lipssealedsmilie::eek3::eek::jaw::jaw-dropping::screwy:

Amante_di_Betta

Anubias Harlet
May 21, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Real Name
Gary
Not a problem Dudun. Just seeing if it would work for you. Im going to attach a red wendtii plant to it and see if it sells better.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
aren't crypts normally planted?

anubias or java fern may work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com