daughters fish became my addiction

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kayleefish

Registered Member
Nov 24, 2008
new to the fish world. started with my daughter wanting a pet and i brought home gold fish from a wedding. first started with a 1 gallon from meijers. this went to a 20 gallon tank heavly planted and a baby factory is what this became. now i also have a 30 gallon just sitting around and finally working on a 55gallon live plant tank. pretty much been throwing money at this hobby, bought alot of items off of ebay and alot of waiting on items to come in through the mail. this is my hello to the community.

with the 55g tank and bought a 405 and was wanting some ideas on a spray bar design?

shout out to ftwaynefish that really helped me out getting my 20g tank running.

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
cool!!!!!

kayleefish

Registered Member
Nov 24, 2008
building him a computer over the weekend so he can chat from home. baby is getting big

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
Hmmmm. Going to the doctor is not going to cure you of MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome).

The spray bar can be made in any configuration you want. Simply go to the hardware store and buy PVC Piping and connectors.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Great to have you here!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store