FS Fluorescent lightbulbs - various sizes

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldfish_geek

Registered Member
Jan 4, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
I have several different sizes of fluorescent lightbulbs for aquarium and reptile use. All of them are manufactured by INTERPET in the U.K. These high quality lightbulbs are all T8 (1 inch) in size. They're all BRAND NEW (most are still sealed in the original boxes) and come in boxes of 10 bulbs per box. They are great bulbs and a real bargain at these amazing prices! I don't have a lot of these so please don't wait too long!

15" bulbs (box of 10) = $20
18" bulbs (box of 10) = $25
24" bulbs (box of 10) = $30
36" bulbs (box of 10) = $35
48" bulbs (box of 10) = $40

I only accept PAYPAL and CASH (if we meet in person)

I'm in Columbia, Maryland (between DC and Baltimore) and shipping (extra of course) is available. If you are local, I may also be able to meet you depending on where you are located.

Please send me an email if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking!
Jay
jmk22@comcast.net

[SIZE=+1]Interpet Daylight Plus Fluorescent Tubes[SIZE=-1]

Bright daylight-balanced aquarium lamp with broad 4 band lamp technology
  • Ideal for freshwater aquariums to stimulate lush plant growth, marine fish aquariums and marine invertebrate aquariums to support coral and macroalgae growth
  • Supplies light requirements for a broader range of plants and corals
  • Simulates tropical sunlight conditions
  • High 3180 lumen output for bright daylight effect
  • Long effective life, 10,000 hours
  • All tubes are T8, 26mm, 1inch diameter
  • 18" (15W), 24" (18W), 36" (30W) and 48" (36W)

[SIZE=+1]Interpet Beauty Light Fluorescent Tubes[SIZE=-1]

Brings out the color in freshwater aquariums
  • Ideal lighting for aquariums without live plants or plants that require low light levels, aquariums with plastic plants, goldfish, cichlids and catfish
  • Spectrum enhances reds, blues, greens and yellows
  • Beauty light is a balanced combination of the 'Grolux' and 'warm white' spectrums which bring out the colour in your fish while reducing the light that promotes algae growth.
  • 2250 lumen output
  • 15" (14W), 18" (15W), and 48" (36W)

[SIZE=+1]Interpet Blue Moon Actinic Fluorescent Tubes[SIZE=-1]

The perfect lightbulb for saltwater or reef aquariums
  • Ideal for marine aquariums where blue light is needed for corals and invertebrates, and for nocturnal and crepuscular freshwater catfishes
  • Based on the popular 'actinic03' spectrum but broadened slightly to fluoresce more corals and mimic the light spectrum on a broader area of the deep reef.
  • Blue Moon has a pleasing moon light style effect and so can be used for 'after dark' lighting of aquariums.
  • 24" (18W)
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Interpet Triton Reptile Fluorescent Tubes[SIZE=-1]

The perfect lightbulb for reptiles and terrarium setups
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

• Ideal for lighting terrariums, reptile tanks or cages and live plants.
  • Promotes essential Vitamin D3 synthesis in reptiles by supplying 30% UV-A and 5% UV-B.
  • Promotes optimum terrarium plant growth by supplying full spectrum 6000oK
    light.
  • Brings out the best in reptiles and plants as a result of excellent color rendition (95+Ra).
  • 18" (15W), 24" (18W), 36" (30W)
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

Please send me an email if you have any questions!

Thanks for looking!
Jay
jmk22@comcast.net

Goldfish_geek

Registered Member
Jan 4, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
A box of the 18" and 24" Triton reptile bulbs are sold but I still have plenty of aquariums bulbs left.

One box (10 bulbs total) of these will last a life time and you will never need worry about bulbs for your aquarium again. These bulbs would retail for about $20 each for the small ones and go on up from there. Check out the prices online or in your local pet store and see what a SUPER DEAL this is. Its like buying one and getting nine free!

Goldfish_geek

Registered Member
Jan 4, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
Here are some photos of the light bulb packages. The Beauty Light and Blue Moon photos are the old packaging (which most people know these bulbs by). I did not take new photos as these bulbs are taped and sealed in their boxes. If needed, I may be able to find one floating around and use it for a photo.

Beauty Light.jpg Blue Moon.jpg Lighting - Daylight Plus sleeve2.jpg Reptile.jpg

Apr 2, 2002
New York
I would kill for Triton Aquarium Bulbs- the Tri-phosphor ones if you can come by some of them. 18/24/36 inchers are all needed.

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Pm'd for a box of Daylight Plus, payment sent. Thanks and looking forward to new bulbs! Yay!:dance:

bazil323

AC Members
May 1, 2008
Wisconsin
Got the bulbs (and bonus betta food)! They look so great! And none broken, great packaging. :dance:

Left feedback for ya too. :)

Just Prince

AC Members
Nov 2, 2007
I'll take a box of the 48" daylight plus bulbs. I am semi local Southern MD, I'll pm you for the me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store