FREE Clearwater Florida, free Spixis,Cherry Shrimp & Glass Shrimp

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandsea

AC Members
Feb 25, 2006
Florida, USA
about 12- 15 Spixis (they've had a lot of babies which I've kept :)

and I have about that many Cherry and glass shrimp, the cherrys are veryyy red when grown. i have TON of them in each tank and they keep having babies, plus they hide :) so if anyone lives in the area & wants some

istalk

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2008
I live over in Brandon and would like to have some - been in the hobby for many years, but new to shrimp keeping. I have tanks set up for them.

Please let me know

sandsea

AC Members
Feb 25, 2006
Florida, USA
I live over in Brandon and would like to have some - been in the hobby for many years, but new to shrimp keeping. I have tanks set up for them.

Please let me know

with our chloramine treated water here in florida, the shrimp and snails will die in a new tank. mine all have plants too, so they have babies and more babies!
have your tanks been running with fish and a bit of algae for awhile?

istalk

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2008
My tanks are established. I have a carbon filter on my water supply. Currently have a number of different shrimp but all small.

bluetik

AC Members
Dec 10, 2008
Sunny Florida
I'd love some cherry shrimp and would run up to Clearwater to get them. I live just south of the Skyway, but probably couldn't get up there before Jan 24.

I have a heavily planted 46 Gallon I'd like to put them in.

Can you educate me on Chloramines? Is it going to do the shrimp in if I do water changes from the tap with Prime added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store