redecorated

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
I redecorated and was able to finally get a picture of some sultans ...they move fast lol
I made a basement for them to hide ..under the wood i put caves and then plants for cover .
they love it!
When i got the sultans they had next to none whit tips ,they are white now :)

b43.jpg b47.jpg b48.jpg 0110091936a.jpg pics3.jpg pics6.jpg after5.jpg

johnpeezy

AC Members
Oct 11, 2008
I have a sultan pleco too, I call him my tailfin pleco because thats all I see of him. ever...

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice!

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
Beautiful tank Blossom! I have never seen sultans before - very nice...

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
Thank you all ..
Them sultans are like the wind lol can never see them lol
but they are my fav , they have a different shape .

So I made a really big big mistake last night when i changed the tank and took all the plants out to sort through the ones i have too much of ........
I FORGOT TO SHUT OFF THE Co2
my daughter woke up at like 430am and she never wakes up .
We looked at the tank i saw the leopard frogs as normal then i saw the sultans up top which never happens upon closer inspection all 4 were up top ........OH NO something is wrong .
So i quickly put in a bubbler and waited and around 645 am they were all back to normal .
Im kicking my butt how could i have forgotten ..... just to busy worried about getting the plants sorted and it was a 6 hour job .

So i took the opertunity to inspect them , gee they are fatties lol
I have 1 female L134 and think i have 1 female sultan they are tough to examine ..
Think i have one prego BN .
So i have learned and im very tired and exausted at the thaught of possibly loosing my pleco's and all the 'what ifs ' im going to bed and hope i dont have nightmares lol
WHEW everyone is fine as rain .

johnpeezy

AC Members
Oct 11, 2008
I honestly think that if something serious WOULD happen to my plecos, all the aquariums would be out the back door and I would find a new hobby.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store