'Ello from Louisville, KY

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Winged

Likes being a biology major.
Jan 11, 2009
Louisville, KY
Hello! I'm a college student in Louisville, Kenucky, USA.

What started as breeding guppies for some cheap feeders whose health I could control has now become a full-blown addiction, though one I can't really afford. I currently have a 5-gallon hex that was originally intended solely for a few adult guppies and the few fry that didn't get fed to my turtle (or, well, put in his "pond" while they grow to be big enough for my lizard...the turtle decided he doesn't want to eat them). After one of my females and my male died, I was left with one female and some fry. Then I saw the most adorable tetras (ember tetras) at the pet store. I bought them, stuck them in the guppy tank and decided they needed a tank of their own. So, I'm currently working on a ten-gallon planted tank for them (it's almost finished cycling).

Anyway...Hello!

Weezer

Plastic Plant's Live Longer
Mar 2, 2007
"Minnesota - It Gets Chilly Here"
:welcome:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Glad to have you here!

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
:welcome:...that's how it starts...MTS...one small tank and a couple of adorable fish and then, you're hooked!!! You're one of us now...:evil_lol:...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store