Rifties Unite !

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
About time we had a group :D is here http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/group.php?groupid=53&gmid=1576#gmessage1576 and all are welcome.

I wanted to create this group because of my bias towards these amazing fish, whether victoria, tanganyika or malawi, also in recognition of the fantastic attitude I experience in the rift lake forum, the willingness to help each other out and the superb quality of advice which is available - you guys rock !

All who have an interest in these fish, whether you keep them already, are considering doing so or simply appreciate these wonderful fish, come on and join us in the group, and please continue to help our fellow members in the threads.

Last edited:

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Rifties welcomes Afrocichlid !

Post here when you join (I say when not if) or I will have to sticky this or something :D

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Rifties welcomes ChrisK and Blue2Fyre.

I should prolly have mentioned that the first 500 members don't have to pay subscriptions :D

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
Lets post up our tanks for a start.

Later we will grow an army of winged monkeys and take over the world but first things first.

In the intervening period, lets talk about the rift lake fish, write some articles (when I say articles I mean descriptions of what is going on in our tanks & what we have learned) and especially share our experiences with these fish and help out those who are about to become winged monkeys I mean keep a rift lake tank.

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Great! this is going to be awesome, you .... hey.... wait a minute. Winged monkeys? We're going to need an Oliphant or something. You know, something you don't see every day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store