woot woot finally a clutch!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
After MONTHS of waiting and finally being convinced I had either all males or all females I came home last night to see one of my beautiful purples laying a clutch! I've done everything from raising the temp, lowering the temp, lowering the water line and changing their food and finally when I gave up raised the water line and called it a day, bam I finally got what I wanted lol. I am going to hatch this one out and I have people that want to buy them already and then after that we'll see what happens. Like jinxzd says it's not fair to euthanize because we don't have homes for the billion babies lol. I wish I had taken video of her laying the clutch last night it was so amazing to watch! I'll keep updated on how it goes over the next few weeks :)

Oh and I saw three more berried RCS this morning too! Now I just need my fish to take the hint!

ciaobella7122

i love my ween!
Jul 28, 2008
Connecticut
A tank with fish and other inverts lol. They share I love community environment tanks :). the babes will get their own grow out tank however!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store